a city in San Bernardino, California, the United States
Redlands is a city in San Bernardino County, Southern California.
|climate map (description)|
Ontario International Airport is the nearest airport, but there are only a few locations for the international airport. The airport is located west of Redlands and serves as a regional port. For international visitors, the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is the most suitable port for entry, and is the third largest business airport in the world with 159 non-stop stations, making it easy to get in and out of. With the I-10 Expressway, you can get to the LAX in about an hour and 30 minutes.
When traveling by car, the Redlands are located along the 10 between the states just east of the 215 interstate interchange.
- University of Redlands 1200E. Colton Abed ☏+1 909-793-2121.
- Lincoln Memorial Shrine 125W. Vincent ☏+1 909 798-7632. Tuesday - Sunday 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Carl Webster, Matlock. Cyclists ride a long sunset drive along the top of the town. You should also descend to the Santimiteo and the Live Oak Gorge. The fragrance of mandarin oranges is great.
- A Mexican restaurant in Cucca. 527 E. State Center (Walk-up Service) or 1752 Georgian Abesi. (Seat Service)
- Bengalongthai Cuisine 1, 1001 Park Ave.
- Citron 2,328 Orange
- Ocean Blue Sushi 3, 347 Orange Street
- 4Niko Niko Sushi, 27510 W. Lugonia Abe (Citrus Plaza)
- 5 Phoenician Mediterranean, 1560 Burton Road.
- 6-Tipotel Mexico Grill, 625 Orange
- Baha grille at 7 Rubio, 633 Orange St
- 8 gourmet pizza, 120E. state city
- 9 betty hamburger, 26 E. state city
- 11. Cocos Bakery and Restaurant, 1140 Colton Abe.
- McDuff 233E. State City
- Takajo Odate 106E Orange St, +1 909 307-8913.
- 2 Tartan of Redlands, 24 E. Redlands Burbudd
-  Darby's American Cantina, 1 E State St, 909 792-2119☏ +1.
- 4 Cophehouse Bar & Bistro, 19 E Citrus Ave, 909 792-2119.
- Best Western Sandman Motel, 1120 W Colton Ave, ☏ +1 909 793-2001, fax number:+1 909 792-7612.
|a route through the Redlands|
|San Bernardino (San Bernardino) - Roma Linda←||W E||→Beaumont → Indio|
|Pasadena (Pasadena)←||W E||→ End|
|End Left||W E||→Menthone → Big Bear|